Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Darn! Darn! Darn!!



See this mess? It is my effort to enter a Christmas Card Contest at Stampndaly. My aim was to enter a Vintage Santa Card. Well I made a mess of this one. So, I'm cutting it up and maybe it will become a 3D Card entry. But, then, maybe not.

It's good for me that this contest has four categories that can be entered. A card using unique colors, a Cuttlebug card, a 3Deminsional card, or, a vintage card. Because who knows what I'm going to end up with.

For more details and to enter the contest see the link above. Her blog also features some very nice techniques. Check it out.

1 comment:

Sue Daly said...

Hi there,
I am sure you will do fine. Don't stress you have plenty of time to get it in.
Thanks for your post.
Sue from Stampndaly