Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Moving Day


My first item of business, in my new home, is to post my challenge card for No Time to Stamp . SSNOTIME57. The object of the challenge is to create a card without a picture. We were free to use anything else that we wanted.

I don't have a stock of designer paper so I used tissue wrapping papers to cover a 5 X 7" panel. The smaller covered panel is an ATC. The ribbon trim and glass beads are from my collection of embellishments. The stamp that I used is the sentiment portion of a Canadian Maple Collections stamp. The completed panel is adhered to a 5 x 7" pale gold card stock. The "Faux Silk" tissue technique came from a tutorial on Michelle's Rubber Room.

There, my first box is unpacked and put away.



2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Well, Congrats! on your brand new Blog and also Congrats! on your new house -- you have been busy!!! So glad you were able to squeeze the time in to make a card and link it!!! Thank you so much!!!! Love your photo on the beach -- just beautiful!!!!

Jeanette said...

I'm sorry about the confusion. "Moving Day" is just my metaphor for moving from one blog address to this new one.

Jeanette