Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh my Gosh!

I've been tagged by Denise at Stamping Vacation. I saw where she had been tagged and I'll be darned she tagged me. So.......

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger.
2. Share 7 facts on your blog - some random, some wierd.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Facts about me:

1. I have 2 cats.
2. I have 2 children.
3. I have 2 husbands.
4. I have 2 million dollars.
5. I have 2 favorite movies.
6. I have 2 sets of dishes.
7. I have 2 errands to run today.

I am tagging:


1. Susan at Cinnamon Thoughts
2. Audrey at Cards by Design
3. Will at (sic)
4. Zukesgirl at Zukesgirl Creates
5. Michelle at Michelle's Rubber Room
6. Lillibet at Lilly's Stamping Fun
7. Laurel at Cowtown Stamps

Happy tagging.

2 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, 2 million dollars? Hmmm...we are buds aren't we? ;) Hope you don't have it invested in the stock market!

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.