Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Angels


"I Believe in Angels" is completed for the sketch challenge on Denise's Stamping Vacation blog. I liked this sketch so I thought I'd give it a try.

The blue card is 5" square and I sponged clouds for a background. The glossy blue star paper is cut in 3" squares. The angel clip art squares are 2 1/2" square. The sentiment and circle were made on the computer. I cut out 3 stars and adhered them to the clouds. All is outlined in gold leaf. A gold thread bow is held with a dab of glue to the sentiment circle.

I looked but I couldn't find where I got the angel clip art. That's what happens when I follow link after link, etc.

This card will go in with the batch of Christmas cards that I'm making for Cards for Kids.

No comments: