Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Inchies

Inchies, I love inchies.

I signed on for a swap of inchies on Rubberstampchat. The first of three swaps used the matchbook fold inchie using a fall/Thanksgiving theme.

I cut my inchies 1" x 2 1/4" from orange card stock. Did the scoring for the folds. I used part of a tile stamp from gg designs for the background and part of a swirling leaf from Cowtown Stamps. The deer stamp is so old I can't remember where it came from. And, I used my mini alphabet stamps. I found that I really like using just part of a stamp. It was hard to make a mistake. I put my inchie on a piece of scrap paper to try and keep my work area clean. They were fun, fast and easy.

Here are my first ever inchies.
I really look forward to receiving everyone's inchies in this swap.

No comments: