Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting My Unmounteds.......


ORGANIZED!

It is a very messy task, but, it just has to be done. I'm getting so many unmounted stamps that I can't keep track of them. It isn't a very high tech system but it is better than what I had. First I organized the stamps with like images together. Then they get stamped onto a labeled page in a notebook. An envelope is labeled the same and that is where I put the stamps. Then the filled and labeled envelopes are filed upright in a box.

I've been at it for about 2 hours now. My fingers are smudged black. But, I'm almost finished! How do you keep yours organized? I'd like to know.

The deadline for the StampnDaly Christmas Card contest is almost here. You still have time to submit your entries. But you better hurry, Saturday is the last day to enter.

This is a picture of a Christmas Card for the Cards 4 Kids project. I want to make at least a dozen to send. Maybe I'm half way through.

Stamp! Stamp! Stamp!

No comments: