Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Thankful


Yes, it's almost Thanksgiving Day. The day to be thankful. Even though I don't really have to wait for a special day to be thankful. I am so thankful that my family is well and healthy. They can't be here with me at Thanksgiving this year. My husband, Lorne, and I will be spending a quiet day here in Murrells Inlet, SC. My mother is in Redding, CA, my brother is in Troy, MT, my son, Michael, and his wife, Lynda, are in Reno, NV and my daughter, Susan, and her husband, Will, are in Los Angeles, CA. I will miss them all.

So everyone have a very "Happy Thanksgiving". I'll be thinking of you.

I must run out now and pick up a few things for our dinner tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Cinnamon Thoughts said...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
XXOO
Susan & Will