Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Keeping Warm

What is this 28 degrees stuff? It isn't supposed to be that cold here! But it is and will be for a few more days. At least the sun is out and it isn't all dreary.

Pamela and Red keep toasty by finding a nice warm place to nap.
Here is Red all cuddled up in a nice warm down comforter. Ahhhh!

And, Pamela in her basket with a heating pad set on low. She loves it in there.

When the sun starts streaming in through the windows they both will follow it around and nap in a spot of sun.

Now, me, I like to snuggle under a blanket and read a good book. A few days ago I finished "The Witness" by Sandra Brown. I really enjoyed it. Sandra Browns' books are romantic/suspense. Not the Harlequin type of romance novel, more suspense. I've read a couple of others by her and when I finish I always think "I really liked that book". She has quite a long list of books to her credit so I have plenty to choose from in the future.

So, that's how we keep warm here in "balmy" coastal South Carolina.

2 comments:

Tindaloo said...

Oh! Such sweethearts :) Looks very cosy!

John said...

I got good info from your blog.I really like it.
Regards
party leds