Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, November 21, 2008

A Pick 3 Challenge Card


Just pick 3 items from the 6 listed below and create!

PICK 3 Challenge

1. Buckle
2. Anything with a star
3. Brown paper
4. Ribbon
5. Glitter
6. Button

That's what Denise of Stampingvacation said on Monday.

So I picked Anything with a star, Ribbon and Buckle.

This is what I came up with and I think it's pretty darn cute. I used a clip art picture for the star and computer generated the sentiment. I stamped a graveyard and made a sign saying "Boot Hill". The hill is done with black ink pen. You can't have boot hill and no hill, can you? I colored over the original yellow of the star with a darker yellow colored marker. There is liquid laminate on the eyebrows, gun and bullets. The embellishments are an old watch band buckle and navy blue ribbon.

Check out Denise's blog, she has some very nice things to share with all of us.

So, "Howdy Pardner" and leave a comment once and a while on my blog. I would love to hear from you.