Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

WOW!!!


Adhesive ribbon is new to me. I love it! The 2 small packages I got at A.C. Moore's Halloween closeout section. Seems to me they are pretty useful patterns. The 3 larger packs I picked up at a yard sale yesterday. I used some on a card yesterday, and as I said, I love it.

The yard sale happened to be in my own neighborhood. Everything that she was selling was craft related. Did I have fun filling up a big box. Karen, her name, is an all around crafter. She does scrapbooking, card making, painting and needlework. She has decided to concentrate on scrapbooking. So she was cleaning out her stock. I filled my box with designer papers, ribbons, embellishments, rubber stamps, magazines and lots of other goodies.

We had a very nice visit. She's lived in the neighborhood for 4 years to my almost 2 years. We also exchanged names and phone numbers. How nice to meet a fellow crafter so close by.

I'm glad she lived close by. My husband had dropped me off and went on home with the car. I had to walk home carrying my box of goodies.

This morning I'll be going through my nice selection of papers and adhesive ribbons and making a Thanksgiving card for my mom.

Happy stamping.

No comments: