Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Artella Land

It is this web site that I found and I fell in love at first sight.











Come Get Inspired!
Visit Artella Land...an inspiring paradise for writers, artists, and creative spirits!


They have a complete community that includes a Vintage Ephemira Market and supplies for paper and digital art. These were the two that first caught my eye since I like to do collage. Another nice thing about this site is that most of the products you can download. Ahh, instant gratification.
Save 55% with the Artella Holiday Gift Gala Super Sale!

So give them a click and check them out.

2 comments:

Denise Clark said...

I'm going to have to check this site out. I really like some of the vintage stuff.

Jeanette said...

Denise,

It's a nice site. Hope you like it. I'm trying to master vintage collage. I love it.

Jeanette