Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, December 8, 2008

A Beautiful Card Made by Zora


This is made by my new stamping friend Zora from Trinidad, West Indies. I met her through the Making Greeting Cards forum. You can find pictures of this card and lots more of her cards on her web site. She also does beautiful cards with string art. There you will find the link to her gallery which also has pictures of some paintings that she has done. If you want to read the very interesting and courageous story of her life click on that link also.

The video tutorial for making this pop up flower card is here.

I haven't tried making the pop up flower yet, but, I'm going to very soon.

2 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a beautiful creation!! Love that popped out flower!! ;) TFS!!!

Audrey said...

Great card. She does beautiful work, I think I will look up her blog and she how itis done!
Thanks for sharing