Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas ATC Swap


This was the first ATC swap that I signed up for on Rubberstampchat. It was fun to do. But, the best part was opening my envelope full of creative ATCs and looking through them. In fact, I've looked at them several times. They will be placed neatly in a binder















and labeled for safe keeping. I'm putting them in a big binder because I plan to have many Inchies, ATCs and Cards in my Swap Collection.

2 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh I just LOVE ATCs!! :) These are fabulous!! I just wanted to stop by and wish you & your family a very blessed holiday season! Stay safe & warm my friend!!

Tindaloo said...

Such neat ATC's!