Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Cards


I received many beautiful Christmas cards from by Stamping Friends. I've made an album of these great cards on my Flickr (click on link on the left).

This card is from Julie. I think the colors are great. And, the polar bear is in the cutest pose. Thanks Julie this made me smile.

Be sure to see the album and enjoy.

You might also like to explore the forums that I belong to. They are: Rubberstampchat, Card Maker, Making Greeting Cards and Paper Craft Planet. I've met so many nice interesting people on these forums.

It is so nice to share.

2 comments:

Janine said...

Beautiful card... Isn't it fun to get happy mail???

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How very sweet this is!! ;) Just love the sparkles on it! SO CUTE! TFS!