Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Monday!

It's a rainy Monday here in Murrells Inlet. That's OK tho, my garden needed a good watering.

Inside where it is dry, I am working on Valentine's Day cards. I signed up for several swaps and the predominant theme is Valentine. So I'll be making Valentine inchies, ATCs and cards. Here is one from the first group I'm working on.





On the red heart shaped card I layered on a heart stamp image from Cowtown Stamps trimmed with a piece of lace. Layered on the heart stamp image is a clip art bird, ribbon rose and feather. I used a crystal here and there for sparkle.

2 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! I mean....WOWZER!!! I had to click on the picture to see the up-close details...but this is totally awesome girl!! This is really amazing!! You really NEED to show me how to do that flower!!....my mouth is hanging open!!

Jeanette said...

Vicki, Thanks for the nice comment. I hate to disappoint you, but, the ribbon rose is store bought. I can make the bigger ones but these little ones give me trouble.

Jeanette