Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'd like you to meet........


Tindaloo, Hilde, from Norway. I met her through Rubberstampchat. I love this playful picture of her.
I visited her gallery of cards and I'm very impressed. She has quite a mix of the usual and unusual. All beautifully done. See her creations here.


















I contacted her to tell her how much I enjoyed the ribbon border on this card. She told me it was quite time consuming to do. Don't you think it was worth the effort?

I look forward to future visits with Hilde. Her blog is here. She says "visitors welcome".

I have a new album on Flickr (see link in list) of some of the Christmas cards I sent for Cards for Kids

2 comments:

Tindaloo said...

Hi Jeanette! So fun to read about myself on your blog :) Thanks for all the nice things you said :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How cool is that?!! What a creative little girl!! :)