Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Simple


It doesn't get more simple than this. One stamp, black ink, lt. brown card stock. Done!

The stamp is from PSX. I just read they are no longer making stamps any more. I found this one while we were traveling in our rv along the California coast. The small store, Paws on Main Street, is in Cambria, CA. A small quaint town near Hearst Castle. We strolled along the main street poking our heads into all of the shops. More than my head went in to this one. I can't resist a stamp store, just ask my husband. It was tiny but very well stocked. I picked this stamp because we were touring the beach areas of CA. I'm glad that I did. We have these darling little Plovers scurrying around here in SC on our beachs. I get lots of use out of this stamp. This stamp brings back many happy memories of that trip.

I just posted 3 new albums on Flickr. My postcard that will be on display at the Artlink Gallery in Indiana in response to their call for mailart, some craft projects and an album titled "I Like Red". Enjoy.

No comments: