Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, December 5, 2008

A Sketch Challenge

This is the Sketch Challenge from Stamping Vacation.

I like this sketch. I made the card using a gold 5 x 7 base card. The background paper completely covers the front of the card. Next the angled piece which is approximately 4 x 6 is layered on an angle and trimmed to fit. The next layer is cut to 3 x 5 and the top "Let it Snow" layer is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. All of the papers are from Cosmo Cricket. The embellishment is a gold snowflake.

I like how this turned out. I've seen lots of cards lately that are made from coordinated papers and an embellishment of some kind. I think they have an elegant look. And very simple to do.

Now I'm on my way to send the card to Denise as my card for her sketch challenge. I hope she likes it.


1 comment:

Audrey said...

I am sure she will love it! Very nice!