Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Work in Progress


You can see where I'm going with this. You can also see this isn't suitable. So back to the drawing board, as they say. Sometimes I get a design in my head and I just can't translate it to paper. If I play around with it, it will eventually come. Maybe not the original vision but something that I think is nice.

I love this set of bird stamps. They are from gg designs. It is a set of 6 bird stamps in graduated sizes. I've used them several times in other projects. Here I've used 2 of them.

The Santa card I made for my entry in a contest. Darn, it didn't win. Here the Santa and cute little mouse stamps are from Cowtown Stamps and the tree stamps are so old I can't remember where I got them. I've also used layers of torn white paper to represent snow. I love that little trick. It came from Denise at Stamping Vacation (see link below).

Well back to my flock of birds.

2 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hello Janette!! :) I got your blog address from Denise blog and have added you to the CowTown Stamp Designers on my blog!! Just wanted to let you know!!

Looks like you have some really cute stuff going on here!! TFS!! :) Looking forward to working with you on the DT!!

Jeanette said...

Hi Vickie,

Thanks for the listing. I'll add you to mine.

Thanks again.

Jeanette