Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

2 Challenges, 1 Card & Remodel Update


When I finished this card for Mojo Monday I realized that it would also work for the
Daring Cardmakers Challenge also. So, why not?

The darling Seahorse is from DogGoneStamps. They are taking subscriptions to their new newsletter. Stop by and sign up and keep up with what this new company is doing.

Daring Cardmakers' challenge this week is "Prints Charming". A clever title for using 3 different patterns of paper in one card. And, if you can, from 3 different lines. See, each paper is a different pattern. I don't know if I used 3 different lines or not. This paper came in a mixed bundle of scrapbook papers from Marco Paper.

Now, for Mojo Monday. This is the sketch for week 71 Hip to be Square. This was a fun sketch.
The ribbon is adhesive trim from Martha Stewart. The coloring is done with marker and highlighted with a little bronze gel pen.








Last, but not least, the update on my daughter Susan's remodel. You can find the latest at Cinnamon Thoughts,
"When the Dust Settles, Day 9". Follow her link to Flickr for picture updates.

9 comments:

Lauri said...

What a great job! I love the eyes on their animal stamps, and this seahorse is no exception! He certainly looks a bit suspicious, doesn't her? Great job on the sketch!

L said...

that is one sassy seahorse. I love it!

Lythan said...

that is a lovely stamp and I like the way you have worked the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Daring Cardmakers

Jeannette said...

Lovely Card Jeanette, I'll have to go and check out those stamps.

Alison Anderson said...

What a cute little guy! I love seeing the fellow DT members use different stamps, but it makes me want them! Great job!

Jean said...

Great job, he is a cute one for sure and I better get him soon...

Susan (Sue H) said...

Hi Jeanette, welcome to your first DCM’s dare.

Your card is beautiful and I love the colours you’ve used. They seem to go so well with that lovely stamp.

mitzikoons said...

I'm going to have to HAVE that seahorse! Love your card!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So cool!! What an awesome job!! :)