Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Doggie Bees


I just completed this for Sketch Saturday. This is a new stamp I just received from DogGoneStamps
called Gabby & Zoey Bees. Don't they look proud to be dressed up as bees?

The white card stock has direct to paper ink with blue and green chalk ink. The layers are designer papers, Paper Adventures, and red card stock. The bee is cut from DP and layered with a pop dot. Gabby and Zoey are stamped in black and heat embossed. The coloring is water color. I trimmed them and layered them with pop dots.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

So cute!!!! I love how you colored these little guys!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How cute!! What a fun image!! :) You did perfect with this sketch Jeanette!! :) TFS!!

Sandra said...

I haven't seen these little guys before... they're really sweet.
Hugs
Sandra xx