Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling Green?





Not me. I completed two challenges this morning with one pretty green card. The sketch for Sketch Saturday worked very nicely for the challenge "Feeling Green" at Daring Cardmakers.

My "Irish Blessing" card started with a soft green card base and added panel of designer paper from Marcella. The image is from my clip art collection and I can't remember where I found the irish blessing. The Hydrangea is from Inkadinkado and colored with 2 shades of green and lavender colored pencils. The rest of the card is distressed with 2 shades of green liquid chalk from Colorbox.

"May your troubles be less
and your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door"

- irish blessing

Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

Jozza said...

A very lovely card! Thank you for playing with the DCM x

Sandra said...

Wow! Love your interpretation of the sketch... it works so well. Sweet sentiment too.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So so gorgeous Jeanette!! WOWZER!! I love your colors and super background elements! This is gorgeous!