Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm a New Member of..........

Deanne Burton's Just My Sketches Design Team. I am so excited to be doing this. There are two design teams for scrap book layouts and for cards. Each team will be trying to inspire you when you play along in the challenges. My Card Team and Layout Team 1 will have their creations posted on the 1st of each month. Teams 2 will be posting creations on the 15th of each month.
I have a list and links to the blogs of the members of Card DT 1 in the sidebar. Stop by and visit each one.

So watch for my card design on Just My Sketches on March 1st.

4 comments:

Empress L said...

congrats!! I was on her layout team a while back and it was super fun. :)

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, I am so proud for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Terrie B x said...

Beautiful card Jeanette...love your Interpriation of the sketch...
`thanks` for joining in with I-C-S This week:)
Have a lovely Day:)~X~

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Yeah!! Good for you!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do!! :) CONGRATS friend!