Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just One More Thing......


My card for the Daring Cardmakers
challenge for this week. The theme is Fish or Frog.

I decided on Frog because we have such cute ones here in South Carolina. I see them take sunbaths on my Canna leaves in the summer. As an added bonus they will change from a very bright yellow green to a very bright yellow. I thought it was just our lizards that changed colors.

The base CS is blue and I used the blue as background for the Lily Pad image, ggdesigns, and a soft mottled green DP. The frog stamp is another one of my stamps from BISKT, before I started keeping track. The reeds are part of an unused silk flower arrangement.
The inks I used are Ice Blue, direct to paper on background, and, Lime Pastel, frogs, Liquid Chalks by Colorbox. The Lily image is stamped in Evergreen pigment ink, another BISKT.

***BLOG CANDY STARTS TOMORROW***

Honest, that's it for posts today.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Very cool!! Love your frog and your tall grass along the side!! TFS! :)

Stef H: (Illinois, US) said...

Can you believe I do not own any frog stuff? Not a 1! Not 1 stamp, paper, nothing. Boo Hoo. This is fabulous. I can just see you sitting on your porch looking at that exact scene. And now you've re-created it! Fabulous, darling! Fabulous!

Denise Clark said...

Love the grass on the side. Very nice touch! So cute!