Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

More for Today





Paper Arts Mingles and Challenges has just posted it's first ever challenge. It's anything with Bunnies or Rabbits and there is a very nice prize. Take a peek and join in the fun. While you're there, check out the ATC Technique Book Mingle. Sign ups are being taken until March 5. It's going to be fun.

This is my design for the Bunny/Rabbits challenge.


***BLOG CANDY STARTS HERE TOMORROW***


3 comments:

Stef H: (Illinois, US) said...

And it's adorable too! I just a bunny for the Paper Temptress challenge. Hmmmm, I think I'll take a look at the Mingles & ATC's.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! What a really sweet pink bunny Jeanette!! Love your design!! TFS!

Winged said...

Cute and stylish. Like it very much! Good luck to you!