Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue


Something Old - Me. I took this picture of myself the other day. I'm sitting in my craft room. I set my camera on Portrait, stretched out my arm in front of me and click. I think I'm brave to share this.

Something New - Paper Arts Mingles & Challenges
This is their logo. This is a new group on Paper Craft Planet that's going to be lots of fun. There will be challenges on all sorts of paper crafts. Right now they are taking sign ups for an ATC swap demonstrating a technique. I'm going to do collage. The really neat thing is when Andrea swaps out the
ATCs she is sending them out as little books to inspire us when we need a nudge to come up with something. I really like that idea. There is also going to be weekly challenges and prizes. They will begin next week. But don't wait till then to sign up be part of the fun now.

Something Borrowed - I blatantly "borrowed" a link from Beth's blog Sunflowers and Dragonflies. It is the SU Color Combos interactive color chart. This will be a helpful tool to use for another nudge of inspiration.

Something Blue - This is an ATC for the Something Blue swap on RubberStampChat.

Don't forget the Addicted Rubber Stamp Sale today only.

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Lauri said...

You are very brave!!! and this is a very very nice self portrait!

Stef H: (Illinois, US) said...

You are beautiful! Ok. Brave too. I MUST get a digital camera. I'm still scanning everything (which is why my blog avatar is "cloudy"). But then, I'm not as beautiful as you are!!!!

Thanks for the great info. I checked out the swap. I LOVE ATC's. Hmmm, will have to give that more thought!

Have a great day!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

First, you are still young my dear!! :) Very pretty too!!! Love the ATC BTW!! Very cool!! TFS!

Janine said...

You are beautiful!! Such a nice pic. Great ATC too.

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, it's so nice to have a face to put with the name. Thank you for sharing!