Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, February 27, 2009

T. G. I. F. and BLOG CANDY


Nancy, at DogGoneStamps, has donated 5 stamps for Blog Candy. And, I will be adding a little tidbit along with the 5 stamps.

This will be so easy for all of us. Just leave a comment on this Blog Candy page. On Tuesday, 6 p.m. eastern time, I will have my personal picker outer, my husband, randomly choose a winner. I will announce the winner on my Wednesday post. International comments are welcome.

Spread the word. These are stamps of wonderful quality. They will make a very nice addition to anyones collection.

***Comment***Win***Enjoy***

8 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Did someone say candy? I'm in line! Cute stamps! Thanks for a chance at this, Jeanette!

Stef H: (Illinois, US) said...

I'm with Denise.... on line for the candy. I'm a postin it too!

Winged said...

Thanks for a chance to win this cute stamps and best regards from Russia! I'm a newby in scrapbooking so they would come very handy!

Pinklilac said...

Hi These stamps are beautiful and thanks for this chance to win, off to link you in my candy jar.
Hugs Linda

Teresa Brooks said...

Love your cards and the stamps are really cute. Love the change to get them. Thanks Jeanette

Ande said...

OOOh Blog candy is my kinda candy! ;) Love the little stamps.. the pup one reminds me of my dog Honey lol :) To cute! Thanks for the chance to win!

~andrea
http://andrea-who.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Great stamps! I just stopped by the website and it looks great.

TFS and I can't wait to see who the lucky winner is!

Good luck everyone!

XOXO
Sara

Cecelia said...

I recently started looking at Doggone stamps, Thank you to a friend of mine. I really like the stamps and have recenly purchased one of the baseball stamps. Thank you for the opportunity to win the blog candy!