Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Teddy


This is a cute teddy bear from Serendipity Stamps.
They are having a

"DOLLAR SALE - OVER 160 UNMOUNTED STAMPS

- You MUST select stamp from the "$1.00 UM Stamp Sale" category to get the $1 price.
- All $1 stamps are unmounted rubber dies-some are backed with cushion (easy to remove).
- Once we run out of the surplus, the stamp will be removed from the $1 sale.
- Click the NEXT button at the bottom of each page to see all of the stamps in the $1 sale!
- Limit 2 of any stamp"

These stamps are really nice and you sure can't beat the price. I'm also surprised at the wonderful selection for $1. The shipping charges are good, too. Check it out!

Happy shopping.

2 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How super cute!! Teddy is so very sweet!! I love it!! ;)

Denise Clark said...

I design for Serendipity Stamps and they have some adorable stamps. Their sales are terrific! Stamps that were like $10. for a buck! You can't beat that!

I love your teddy bear! Adorable!