Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

WOW!!!!

DogGoneStamps just added a new line of stamps called "1926". Here is a copy of the introduction to the new line:

"These images were drawn in 1926 by Doris Folkman Summerill. The work and style amazes me, she did them all with a feather quill dip pen! What, no 005 Micron's ?! I did my best to stay true to the artists original lines. We hope you enjoy these images as much as we do."

There is also a lovely photo of Doris Folkman Summerill above the introduction.

The "1926" images are fantastic. You just don't see images like these very often. DogGoneStamps and these beautiful stamps are just a click away. So CLICK and see for yourself.

We'll be having BLOG CANDY here very soon. I have 5 stamps on the way from DogGoneStamps. I'm not sure what images they will be but for sure they will be great. So stayed tuned.

I'm off to order one of each.

3 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW is right!! Those are fab designs!! TFS!! :)

Denise Clark said...

I am on my way to check these out!

Red Cat said...

Very nice site. XXXX