Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yay!!! It's Saturday




Click Here to comment for your chance to win Blog Candy.

These are for the "Bliss and Joy" swap at Rubberstampchat.

"Bliss". Ahhhh, yes, a fresh, hot cup of coffee in the morning. "Bliss"

"Joy". My children bring lots of "Joy" into my life. I am glad they are out of booties though.

I like doing the small things. The Bliss inchie is charcoal chalk ink with red water color pencil on pale gold card stock. The stamp is from Cowtown Stamps
The handwriting is mine using a fine line sharpie. These are really nice pens.

The ATC is white with a small flower print Designer Paper cut with decorative scissors. The baby collection was a freebie, Joy is Walmart's Clear Christmas stamps set. The ribbon came from there also. There is some accent coloring in blush pink and pale lime green.

I just visited Denise at Stamping Vacation and she made the greatest card. I love the image. I don't have anything like that in my collection.

I've got to get busy. I'm trying to catch up. I see something interesting and down it goes on my to do list. Right now my list is pretty long.

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, how do you get all that on an Inchie? I can barely work with ATC's and then they came out with inches. Amazing! You must have tons of patience!

My hubby thinks Bliss is MY having coffee in the morning. If I don't have my 2 cups, I'm a grouch!

Stef H: (Illinois, US) said...

I just read what Denise said and that's my sentiment exactly. How do you get that on an inchie????? But I do agree that coffee is bliss! I love it - your inchie tht is!

And I love the ATC. The booties and the colors are great! I LOVE ATC's - which I've probably said 1,000 times! Too bad I don't do more of them. Maybe with my card supply getting a little too big I'll do ATC's! Hmmm, what a good idea!

Pinklilac said...

Hi Jennette Just love your creation and the colours are great. I'm not a coffee person really but a nice pot of tea and a scone with jam and clotted cream girl yummy. Thanks for popping by my blog it was nice to see you there.
Hugs Linda

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What lovely designs Jeanette!! I really love your inchie and your elegant soft card!! TFS! ;)