Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bunny, Chick, Butterfly and Bird





I can already tell that this page is going to be very unorganized.

First, we'll do the Bunny for ICS Sketch # 8 and for the DT at CowTown Stamps. I used the green texture paper behind the piece because it just wouldn't crop otherwise. Sometimes my scanner just gives me fits. The Bunny stamp is from CowTown and the sentiment stamp is from Michael's $1 bin. I get so many things from their $1 bin. The rest is layers of card stock that I arranged on a tag. I used gel pens to color and also my small flower punch.


This is another card that I designed for CowTown Stamps using
Chick Coming Out of Egg stamp. It is done with watercolor.

This card is for Denise's Pick 3 Challenge at Stamping Vacation. I picked Bird, Oval and anything Butterfly from her list of 6 items. The base card is green cardstock with a very nice shade of pink layered on it. The butterfly and flowers are clip art from Dover, a scrap of paper doilie, bird stamp is from that good old $1 bin at Michaels. I stamped with charcoal and colored with green metallic pen and yellow colored pencil. A decorative corner punch was used in one corner and a corner rounder used for the others. I think I'll add "Mom" to this and send it to my mother for Mother's day.

Enjoy

5 comments:

Fink said...

I love how you did the pop up bunny!

Stef H (GlitterbabeGreetings) said...

That bunny is great! I love the colors!

The chickie is adorable and your card for Denise's challenge is gorgeous! You've been one busy lady!

Hugs,

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, Your PICK 3 card is awesome. I love your unique designs! I think this would make a terrific Mother's Day Card!

scrapnnMO said...

Ahh this really turned out quite lovely! I love that tag! Fabulous job well done and thank you so much for playing along at ICS!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How cute are these projects!! The chick is too cute and I just LOVE your tag!! What a fun pop up!! :)