Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Can you Find the Ears?


But, before we hunt for ears.......Don't forget to signup in comments to join my Twinchie challenge. We need 5 to play. I need a couple more signups. They are easy to do and lots of fun. Join in the fun.

Now where are those darn ears? Ahh, I see them! All of us on the DT at Cowtown Stamps have been having so much fun using our new Bunny Ears stamp. The cute Wheelbarrow is from Cowtown Stamps also. I not only made this card for Cowtown but it is submitted in the March sketch challenge at ggdesign. Heather's challenge this month was to make a holiday card without using the obvious. This is about as subtle as I can get.

I'm also sending it to a new to me challenge blog RosieDees Challenge blog. I love the creations that Rosie and Dee post. Their challenge this week is Spring. So spring right over there and enter the challenge.

Now for a couple of blogs that I visited this a.m. and think are worth sharing. First is Lindys Slice of Life toward the bottom of her post is the cutest picture of her dog Max. It's a "gotta see
it" picture.

Next, is Beth at Sunflowers and Dragonflies to see what patience, hard work and 8 weeks can do.
See the before and after pictures of her beautiful new kitchen. It has a great floor plan and she uses such cheery and bright colors.

Enjoy.

8 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Brighty sunny card there Jeanette. Welcome and thanks for taking part in the Rosie-Dee's Challenge

Thanks also for the link up.

Rosie
x

Stef H (GlitterbabeGreetings) said...

1) the ears are in the wheelbarrow with the flowers
2) i signed on to follow the Small World of Inchies blog
3) how many do you need to do for your challenge? and what are the deets. I'll give it a shot - sign me up. FOr you anyway!

Hugs,

Deanne said...

hia wow lovely bright cheery card, love the ears ;)
thanks for joining in x

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, I love the soft colors you chose! I just finished a card with the wheelbarrow stamp myself and the layout is almost like this. I haven't posted it yet. It's amazing how much alike our cards are even though we'd never seen them before! :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so cute!! Love the pretty Spring colors!! :) I see the bunny ears...took me a while, but I see them!! :) Not sure I have the time to sign up for the Inchies, but thank you!!

Linda said...

Cute bunny ears! I love the way you've incorporated them into the design.

I'll give Twinchies a go - are they a standard size? I've heard of inchies before but not Twinchies.

Cathc up with you again in a couple of days.

Empress L said...

HA! How much is that!!!!

Audrey said...

I found the ears right away as I also have a set to use. Not sure what I am going to do yet. I have just sent 2 new cards to Laurel and am posting them today on my blog. Store business is super slow. Need to drum up business and get a sign made, with finances short I need to plan how I spend money for advertisisng. A sign is a must. Take care!