Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Challenge #3 at Paper Arts Mingles and Challenges

Lot's of new things are happening at Paper Arts Mingles and Challenges Group . First off, PAMC now has a blog. You will have to stop by and check it out. All the DT members have been invited to contribute to it. So it will be a surprise for you to see which of us will be posting that day.

PAMC Challenge #3 is themed "Going Green" by Sara. She came up with a fun challenge. It's interesting to see each DT member's version. You can see them posted on the blog or at the group.

This ATC with the great newspaper flower is mine. It is made from scrap papers. When I first saw this adorable flower I knew I had to make one. I've been asked to do a tutorial on this and I'd love to. That will be coming in the near future. I'll also include a photo so you can see how cute it is fluffed. I used a scan this time around.

PAMC will be doing weekly challenges and having a monthly prize. So join in the fun!

Speaking of tutorials, blogs and such, I've joined the Spring Fling at Card Universe. Each day I receive an email full of interesting projects, tips and techniques. One that I particularly liked is this glittered butterfly made with a great and easy stamping technique.

I am not the most computer literate person and the only way I could come up with to share this with you is: request the instructions and leave your email address in "comments" and I'll forward a copy to you, or, email me directly using "Glitter Instructions" in the subject line and I'll forward a copy to you. They do not include a link in their email but I can always forward a copy.

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Stef H: (Illinois, US) said...

Whoa Jeanette! This is fantastic! I love what you did with that paper! The flower is superb!

Thanks for all the info on PMAC. Will check it out!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! What a very cool looking flower from paper!! I'll have to check out the card universe!! Sounds interesting!! TFS!

Ande said...

Great ATC! I love the flower too :) Cant wait for that tutorial ;) See you round PMAC!
~andrea~

Linda said...

Hi Jeanette - love the flower and have added PMAC to my evergrowing list of favs!

Could you e-mail me the instructions - my e-mail address is on my blog - thanks.

Beth Norman said...

Awesome ATC. I really like the newsprint.