Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Congratulations go to ......

LAURI

Hey, Lauri my husband AKA randomizer picked you.
Thanks for playing. Email me your address
and I'll pop a little something in the mail for you.

This has been fun for me. I enjoyed seeing all of your Twinchies.
Maybe we'll do another challenge one of these days.

And...

I am Guest Designer for this weeks challenge at Inchy By Inch.
My challenge is posted along with a short bio about me.
Check it out and have fun with the
"Black & White Reverse"
challenge.

And....
Get out your sunglasses because this is a bright one.

My entry for the Inspirational Sketch Challenge.

I used the Bunnies Dancing and Bouquet stamps from CowTown Stamps.
The background card is black with coordinating green designer papers. Alphabet stickers to spell out "Spring Fling" and a yellow bow.
Also,
It isn't bold and beautiful but maybe it is
bold and bright enough for Rosie-Dee's
"Bold and Beautiful" challenge.

That's just about it for stamping today.
I'm going out and get ready for Spring planting
in the front garden bed.
So, that means pull weeds, dig in some compost, think about placement of the new plants.
Then - BUY PLANTS!

Just a Note:
If you have a Lowes in your town be sure to check out their reduced price
plants. That is one of my must stops when we're there. I've gotten
some really nice plants at a fraction of the original price. And,
I've been very successful with them.

Next weekend is a local High School's Plant Sale and I'll be there
when the doors open at 7:00 a.m. All of the plants
are grown by the students in their greenhouse. That will
be fun to visit as well as shop.

Enjoy.


11 comments:

Lauri said...

oh wow!!! Tell the randomizer thank you!!!! I will email you my address! Thanks!!! Made my day!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Congrats to Lauri!! :)

Your dancing bunnies are so sweet!! I think that was one of my favs in the bunch!! :) Beautiful coloring on them and such fun papers you've used as well!! Had so much fun looking at your blog today my friend!

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, cute card! Love the Spring Fling!

I didn't know you were a gardener. My hubby just loves digging in the dirt and can't wait to get going. I'm more of a garden enjoyer though I do help him. He does beautiful work!

Tricia said...

congrats on your spot!! great card for this week's ICS sketch too!!!!

Jackie G said...

CONGRATS on being the GD!! How fun!!

And I love what you did with the ICS!! Adorable!!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Bold, bright and wonderful! Great card!

Thanks for joining in with Rosie-Dee's Challenge

Terrie B x said...

Oh Your card is Fab!!!!.
`Thanks` for joining in with ICS this week..
Have a lovely Tuesday:)♥

Linda said...

Well done Lauri.

I really like your black and white inchies Jeanette. Might have to give inchies a go now - another addiction perhaps!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

I love the card and don't find it bright (at least not THAT bright) at all, but rather very pretty!

Will check out Inch by inch. Always on the lookout for a new place to visit - especially one with challenges.

Plants? Are you kidding me? I kill silk!

P.S. Lucky Lauri - Congrats!

Hugs,

kim-paperbabe said...

Great take on the sketch and I just love the colours and beautiful stamped images, thanks for joining us this week, Happy ♥ HuGs Kim

jonaks said...

what a cute card. thanks for playing with us at ICS this week.