Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Etc., Etc., Etc.,

I don't know where to start this morning. Pause.......O.K! I'll start with -

Laurie and her Initial Twinchie.

Lauri is a fellow DT member at DogGoneStamps and you can find her blog here. This is such a fun, colorful twinchie. Thanks Laurie for playing.



Just a Reminder:

There is still time to submit your Twinchie.
The challenge doesn't close until midnight Sunday 3/29.
I'd love to see what you create.

Denise at Stamping Vacation
has a great new challenge posted today. It's a fun one. Check it out.
Plus, there's a new picture of her new dog.


Paper Arts Mingles and Challenges
has a new challenge posted. The challenge
is to use a newspaper flower in your art piece.
Here is a mine for the DT.



Back to Denise.
For her Pick 3 Challenge I made this card.


We picked from a list of what we could include in our challenge card.
I picked a frame, sentiment and a brad.

There, I think that's everything for today.

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Denise Clark said...

I found the Twinchie to be more difficult to make simply because of the space limits. It's hard to get a message across in such a small space. But I loved the challenge.

Jeanette, your PICK 3 card is terrific. I love how you let the sentiment do the talking and complimented it with the flower. Great card!

Lauri said...

Thanks for the post! The newspaper challenge is quite a challenge! Love your flower!

Stef H (GlitterbabeGreetings) said...

So much talent in one small space!!! YIKES!

It's all gorgeous!

Hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What gorgeous projects!! How fun!! You're starting to make me want to make one now!! :) TFS!

Beth Norman said...

Wonderful card and twinchie. Your paper flower is very unique.