Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Inchy by Inch


This Inchie of the Sun is for a new challenge blog that I found the other day. I've already met some very nice people there. The name is Inchy by Inch and the challenges are for inchies only. I'll be visiting there often.

The theme this week is "Yellow". I really like this stamp but I don't use it very often. I looked all over this stamp but it wasn't labeled. The original stamp is 2" x 3" in size. I just cut a 1" portion of the image to use. To make this I stamped in black and used clear EP. The face is filled in with yellow glitter gel pen, red gel pen and a touch of blue in the eyes. The tiny label reads "Sun" in yellow gel pen.

4 comments:

Stef H (GlitterbabeGreetings) said...

Very nice! I'm off to take a look at their blog. You've piqued my interest!

P.S. The card has been mailed!

Hugs,

Fiona Whitehead said...

Hi Jeannette - gorgeous little inchy - such a cheery face. Thanks for joining in x

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, I can barely do an ATC! How, oh how do you do INCHIES? OMG! Incredible!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a really pretty inchie!! Great job with this!! :)