Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lavender Bunny and Yellow Bunny

Don't forget today is the last day of my Initial Twinchie Challenge.


Bunnies, bunnies, bunnies.
I'm very busy designing darling bunny cards for CowTown Stamps. Laurel has a wonderful selection of stamps and almost anything else that you might need to create with.

This is "Bunny w/Package". He is a cut out card using the instructions on Denise's Stamping Vacation and her brand new "Viva La Difference" challenge. I varied some from her instructions but I followed along pretty closely. I wasn't sure how he was going to stand up but he does just fine on his one flat foot. I stamped my image, enlarged it on the computer, printed it out on white card stock. I colored with yellow, pink and blue chalks. Embellished with flowers with glitter centers and a bow.

The next bunny card is "Checkered Bunny". Besides being a DT card, I used it for my card in the Receipe Challenge by Lucy at MSW Forum. I used the checkered bunny stamp from CowTown and the button stamp is from ggdesigns. On white CS I layered 2 lavender plaid DPs cut on the diagonal. Stamped the buttons on lavender CS and the bunny on white with lavender ink. He is popped out with a pop dot. I embellished with buttons, flower, brad and thread.

It has really been fun working on these cute Bunny Cards for Laurel. I think I've done a card from each image now but I'll be doing another card on each. Oops, no, there is one left to do before I start on the second round.

6 comments:

Stef H (GlitterbabeGreetings) said...

WOW! You totally aced Denise's instructions! Your card is fantastic. I like the checkered bunny too. Especially all that purple!

Hugs,

Teresa Brooks said...

Love your bunny cards, they are soooo adorable.

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, your blown up bunny is just too cute!!!! You did great! I just want to plant ideas so I think it's wonderful that you took off on your own too!

Your checkered bunny is adorable! I love the buttons stamped and then repeated with actual buttons. Great touch!

Linda said...

Love your cards and really like what you've done for Denises challenge - very effective.

Laurel from CowTown Stamps said...

Awesome bunnies Jeanette! Thanks so much for your talents on our stamps :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! Jeanette!! These are the most sweetest bunnies ever!!! I really love the purple one!! That's so sweet!! :) TFS!!