Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lots of Firsts

Here is the first Twinchie submitted for my "Initial Challenge" going on until midnight Sunday. Linda submitted this. Isn't it great!!!??? She also has a great blog. It is part stamping and part life as she enjoys it in England.

So, my First Challenge, the first submitted Twinchie and my first tutorial at Paper Arts Mingles & Challenges.

I'm having fun!

Enjoy

3 comments:

Denise Clark said...

This is terrific! I'm still amazed! LOL What are the "rules" that make it an inchie?

Jeanette said...

Hi Denise,

Inchie = 1" x 1"

Twinchie = 1" x 2"

ATC = 2.5" x 3.5".

There are others, tags, archs, etc, but they seem to vary in size.

Play along with us.

Jeanette

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How fun!! She's done a great job! :)