Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Royal Mail


These ATCs came all the way from England. Aren't they just wonderful. They are from Jaqi at Scrapbooking in my Sleep. I first met Jaqi when she responded to my call for Help on posting a link in comments. From there we decided to exchange ATCs with the theme of Paris. Aren't hers beautiful. The top 2 are RAKs that she included. I think our ATCs passed each other crossing the "pond".

Now, don't let a lil 'ole Twinchie scare you. Join in my "Initial Challenge" here. I hope to see your link in my comments with your Twinchie by Midnight 3/29/09.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

These are gorgeous Jeanette!! You lucky gal you!!! ;)

Stef H (GlitterbabeGreetings) said...

WOW! Those Europeans sure know art! Even in ATC's. They're always so different from what I'm used to. These are stunning!

P.S. Hope to work on my Twinchie tomorrow for your challenge! You made it easy - thank you!

Hugs,

scrapnnMO said...

They are absolutely beautiful Jeanette! What a sweet thing to receive! :)
♥Dawn♥

Jaqi said...

Thank you so much for putting my atcs on your blog, Im so pleased you like them. Thank you for the lovely remarks about them also, Jaqi