Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Too Little, Too Late

I missed the deadline on this ATC for Wednesday Stamper. Last weeks theme was "Icon". I picked Chanel as a fashion icon. I can't afford her clothes, but, I love them. I do wear her Chanel # 5 perfume. I've worn it for years. I occasionally use another fragrance but Chanel #5 is my very favorite. And, the designer that now heads Chanel is Karl Lagerfeld and my husband wears the mens cologne Lagerfeld. I am sensitive to some perfume fragrances and both of these are pleasing to wear and don't bother me a bit.

A couple of links for you:

Denise at Stamping Vacation introduces us to her new dog. The intro is in blue right under her cute bunny card. I actually got teary eyed when I read it. Bring Kleenex.

Vicki at Stampin Smiles has "Something Fishy" for you on the Technique Tuesday. She takes this fish stamp which I would never use and make me want to run right out and get one. She has done the cutest things with one simple stamp. And, she does something like this every Tuesday. Don't miss it!

Now I've got to get dressed and out of here. Today is 2 for 1 breakfast at the Spring House and hubby and I are going. Gotta save my $$$ for more Chanel #5.

Don't be too little or too late with your Twinchie
for the challenge that is going on for the week.

Enjoy

6 comments:

Beth Norman said...

It's a shame you didn't make the deadline. I swear I don't know why the gov't hasn't come up with the idea of adding more hours to our day! Your ATC is very cute. I'll have to go smell some Chanel perfume now.

Stef H (GlitterbabeGreetings) said...

Too bad you didn't make the deadline - their loss! This is stunning. I like Channel too though haven't worn that perfume in years!

You're so sweet to share the links to Denise & Vicki. What a great idea too.

Enjoy breakfast. Have a cup of coffee & muffin on me!

Hugs.

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, this is SOOOO classy! Love it! And love Chanel too! I am so into the old classic movies and that's what this reminds me of. Wonderful!

Linda said...

What a lovely ATC very classy - pity you missed the deadline, but it's a great piece of work.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OOH LA LA!! This is so gorgeous! Just love your design!! :) Great ATC!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

And yes...you are sweet to share the links to us like Steph said!! :)