Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Bunny Birthday

This is my card

For this sketch

for Inspirational Card Sketches challenge

I'm trying to do 2 things with this card. First, make cards for the last of my DT
CowTown Stamps images since I didn't get all of the cute bunnies
stamped before Easter. Then I'm thinking, uhm, why not show how
they can be used for something other than Easter. O.K.
And, of course, complete the challenge. I must tell you this sketch
intimidated me big time. But, this is why I do these challenges. I want to
stretch my boundaries and learn.

I came up with a "Bunny Birthday"
The CowTown bunny is stamped and clear embossed on yellow CS.
The only other colors I used are green and pink and a touch of blue for the eyes.
The coordinated DP is from Making Memories, only I got mine at BigLots.
Ribbon and buttons complete the design.
There I did it!


JUST A NOTE

Inspirational Card Sketches is having a Design Team call. Check it out.

AND

A Thank you to Laurel of CowTown Stamps for the beautiful ribbon she gave
to her DT. I've used a piece of it everyday since I got it. I love it.
Thank you Laurel.

5 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so sweet Jeanette!! You've done a fabulous job with that sketch!! It looks so hard!! Beautiful elements for a fab creation!! TFS! ;)

Janine said...

Such a cute card Jeanette... and I love the pic of your Bottlebrush..
Just beautiful!!

scrapnnMO said...

Oh Jeanette what a beauty of a card. Love the colors/papers and that sweet image! Awesome job on the sketch! Thanks for playing! :)
Have a lovely day! ♥Dawn♥

Jill said...

Ooh Jeanette I love your bunny stamp. What a lovely card

Teresa Brooks said...

Jeanette, your card is soooo cute. You do such great work.