Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Denise is Keeping Me Busy

This is kind of an iffy one for me. I'm not sure I like it that much. I must say, the more I played with it the more I like it. This is for Denise's Just Sketchy challenge. The wheel barrow stamp if from CowTown Stamps.

Denise is also celebrating 15,000 hits on her challenge blog with Blog Candy. Be sure to stop by and sign up. There is some pretty tasty candy available.

Tomorrow is Tax Day and also on April 15th Addicted to Rubber Stamps is having a one day sale on Hero Arts.

Yuk, this morning I have a dentist appointment. But, yesterday I did something fun. I picked up my ticket and book "We Are Our Mothers' Daughters" by Cokie Roberts. She was coanchor for ABCs This Week interview show. She will be speaking and signing her book on May 27th. And I'll be there. Our local book store Litchfield Books sponsors these wonderful events.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, I like this card. You picked a great stamp for the layout. Love the happy DP you choose and the flower! I think it's terrific!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

I think this is lovely. It has a wonderful spring feel to it and the colors are great too!

Hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

You did such a beautiful job with the sketch and the coloring of your wheelbarrow!! :) Denise does keep us busy, doesn't she?!! LOL!! Hope you enjoy your day!

Gillian said...

I think this card has a lovely fresh look to it, I really like it.

Gill x