Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Posies


DogGoneStamps

The groups sketch challenge for this week


The DGS stamp is from the new Grass Set that just came out. The base card
is bordered in gold. The next layers and bit of
sparkle trim are from my handy dandy Once Upon a Time mat stack.
The image and edge of the oval are embossed with
gold. The gold lame' leaf ribbon is a favorite of mine.

NEWS:

On Saturday, April 25th, DogGoneStamps will be having a blog walk. You will be able to visit all of Design Team members and view cards made just for this event. Keep track of what you see and which creation that you enjoy the most because......on your LAST STOP there will be BLOG CANDY. All you have to do is leave a comment saying which of the cards you
enjoyed the most.

Enjoy your day.

I'm going to do a little gardening. I swear my thumb is getting greener everyday. My part time neighbors arrived last night from Cleveland. Yay, I don't have to water their yard today. More time for me.




4 comments:

Teresa Brooks said...

Beautiful card Jeanette, I love all your creations.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

This is beautiful. I like the simplicity of it and the colors are fabulous! Have fun gardening!

Hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Jeanette!! So gorgeous hun!! Beautiful image and colors you chose to go with it!! :) TFS

Sara said...

how cute! great job and that stamp is just fabulous!

tfs!

xoxo