Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Favorite Day of the Week

Today there will be no paper art posted because I'm going to be out
in the garden playing in the dirt.

A picture of my new bottle brush from last year. After this past winter's many
days of freezing weather, my poor little bush froze. I cut it back to
about 4" from the ground earlier this spring. Yay, it's coming
back with tiny leaves all over it.

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Sooooo pretty! I kill silk. No. Really, I kill silk! My green thumbs are non-existent! But I sure admire a beautiful garden!

Hugs,

Teresa Brooks said...

What a beautiful flower...so glad it came back for you this year after the freeze.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh so beautiful!! Have fun playing in the dirt today!! :)

Irish3 said...

Hi Jeanette! Your flower is beautiful! Inspires me to get back out to weed and get my flower garden in order. Have a beautiful day!