Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Something Special for a Sunday

Angelina



She is an online stamping friend of mine. I met her through
Cardmaker. She just sent me the loveliest card.

This is the envelope that it came in. Can you believe all
of the stamps. Maybe it's because it came all the way from Russia.
She got my name in a swap and I was so happy to hear that I
would be getting a card from Russia. I found out that her
postmaster said delivery would be about 2 weeks. Well, how about
4 weeks to get here.

But, it was worth the wait. Isn't it beautiful?

I love it. Thanks Angelina.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Definitely worth the wait - how lovely to get one all the way from Russia. It's a very pretty card.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Absolutely worth the wait. It's beautiful and so is she!

Hugs,

Janine said...

Lucky you!! What a beautiful card! Worth the wait!

Empress L said...

OH!! That is so awesome!!!