Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Creations is Small Doses


These are two ATCs from the last CCT challenge at RubberStampChat.
These two made me laugh out loud.
The crayon colored ATC with ducky was made by Teena. I think this is
so cute and creative.
But, I guess the creative genius in this group is "Tucker de Ratt". Although,
he must have been in need of a snack while creating this ATC.
I just love what my stamping friends come up with.
I hope you got a giggle out of these.

Third Coast Art Rubber Stamps
is having a 40% off Overstock sale.
They have several pages of unmounteds listed in this sale.

We are having very interesting weather here today. We keep getting
these thunderstorms that seem to pop up out of nowhere.
We just had one go through that lasted about 5 minutes.
Although, nothing likethe Midwest.
I hope you are all doing OK out there!!!





2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

These definitely made me smile. Too cute.

Our weather today is sunny & windy. Poured like the dickens yesterday with thunder which is what you've got today.

Stay safe, my friend. And yes, I'm still doing the "sock it to me Saturday" and you name is entered.

Hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!!! How sweet and yes...very creative indeed!! :)