Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Cutest Dogs

I love these little dogs. This is the second Gabby and Zoey stamp
that I received from DogGoneStamps.
This card is for a DogGoneStamps challenge on the Group
page at PaperCraftPlanet.
The challenge is "Don't Be Square" using a circle card sketch.
I colored Gabby & Zoey with colored pencils. I don't
have a lot of the new stamping tools, so I used my handy dandy
circle compass to make my circles. You remember them, a stem
with a point to anchor the arm with as you twist the pencil
around to make your circle. That part is pretty easy. It's the
cutting of the circle, by hand, that can be tricky.
The scallop circle I traced from a pattern and hand
cut. That one was much easier.



There is a new Challenge Blog on the net.
It's called "The Next Level" and you can find it here.
Dawn and Ann invite you over to check out what their
goal is for this new challenge blog. They also have
some pretty nice blog candy to give away. Another thing
that is fun to see on their page is the "traffic feed". I saw visitors
from all over the world visiting the page. I think this is
going to be a very popular place.






6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Wouldn't it be cool to have 2 dogs that really looked like that?????

Adorable!

BTW.... thank you sooooo much for the gorgeous birthday card! Not only do I love that image (which I also have from a RAK), but I just love the lace!

Hugs,

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi, lovely work as usual. Really like this stamp set.

Have a great weekend

K

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! What a really sweet image!! Love the layout!! :)

Denise Clark said...

I couldn't cut a circle by hand if my life depended on it! Wow! You did a great job! I love your take on the challenge! The pups are so adorable!

Sara said...

HOW ADORABLE!!! I love it! Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Sara

Holly said...

Wow you did a great job cutting out that circle! Cute image and your coloring is wonderful!
Congratulations on making the squigglefly design team!