Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Get Caught Reading


This week at My Grafico Challenges
we are celebrating Reading by using
"Bookworm Princess" clipart by
JD Digi Designs that can be found
at MyGrafico

You can enter this challenge by sending us any creation celebrating reading
and possibly win this clipart set by
visiting either of these sites
MyGrafico Challenges or PCP MyGrafico Group
(This is just a small portion of the
images included in this set)

Yep, she looks just like me with my nose in a book.
I should run out and get me a crown tho.

5 comments:

Sara said...

LOL, very cute Jeanette!

xoxo
sara

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Adorable. Yep. Get that crown and wear it proudly!


Hugs,

Holly said...

oh my gosh, the little librarian from squigglefly would be perfect for this challenge! I hope I have time to participate.

Claire aka Feline said...

Nice to meet you Jeanette...thanks for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment, comments like that make my day and yep you need that crown xx

Cinnamon Thoughts said...

Hey, it does look just like you.