Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's Sunday and It's MyGrafico Day

The MyGrafico challenge for this week MGC03 is "Alter Any Object".
The DT was supplied with a download of the paper "Tyca Patterns by
Mujka Designs". When you join in the challenge YOU ALSO WILL
BE GIVEN THE TYCA PATTERNS to use. All of the
details are on MyGrafico Challenge Blog.
I altered an Altoids tin with mine. After downloading the paper
I copied it to my image program and resized the paper. One page
regular size, another part of the paper cropped and resized larger for the
flower and a full size page resized smaller. You can't
see this one because it is fixed to the bottom of the tin.
To make the flower, I cut 3 of the largest images of flower using
a different layer from each. Put them all together with a little
bling and a pretty flower has bloomed.

If you want to try digital stamping getting a freebie from MyGrafico is a good
way to start. And, don't forget to stop by the challenge blog to get your free
scrapbook paper and join in the challenge.
It's Fun!!!


4 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Jeanette, this is so so gorgeous!! I just LOVE your design!! So elegant and beautiful!! You've been a busy stamping bee!! ;)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

This is fabulous! I haven't altered a tin yet but I'm itchin' to do one. But why should I when all my other crafting friends are doing it???? Anyway, I love it.

Hugs,

Scrubbysue said...

How fun! so pretty!

Irish3 said...

Hi Jeanette! Thanks for the nice words! I love love love this altered tin you made, very eye-catching and so proffesional looking!
I hope you had a beautiful birthday!