Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kaboodle DT Call


Kaboodle Doodles
"What the Kaboodle is Going On
and Challenge Blog"

Design Team Call
Enter by June 1
Winner posted June 15

This is my entry for their Design Team Call



I followed their sketch for this weeks challenge #6.
The image that I used is from MyGrafico "Playful Pals"
digital stamp collection. I used watercoloring with markers
to color the image. The sentiment stamp is from a collection
of sentiments by Inque Boutique.

I see several people that I know trying out for
the Design Team. Good Luck to us all!!!

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Tooo cute. and good luck.

Hugs,

Holly said...

cute card. Love the bright colors! Good luck!

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, great take on the sketch. Love the happy colors you used! You have a great chance of making it!

Scrubbysue said...

Good luck!!